* Our office is conveniently located in south central Nepal at Fulbari, Chitwan and has easy access from and to the rest of the country.
* The office complex consists of two buildings within the campus premises.
* The main office building which is designed to carry out large scale research projects has:
· A highly secure computing facility with back up energy supply, climate control, and power regulation equipment.
· The computing facilities consist of several desktop computers, laptop computers and printers, along with a large array of supporting equipment.
· A large training hall that can comfortably accommodate up to 50 participants.
· A meeting hall.
· A coding room.
· A library with study materials related to population, the environment and social science research methods. The library has access to JSTOR (online system for archiving academic journals).
· Several office rooms for research staff and
· A recently developed telephone survey facility.
* A guest house to provide accommodation for visiting scholars and researchers.
* The institute also maintains several additional field/site offices.